Electronic Payment Exchange is led by a core senior management team that has been together for more than decade. With proven expertise, experience, and success in the payments industry, the hands-on EPX senior leadership team not only sets the strategic direction of the company, they actively engage customers and prospects, develop new solutions, and stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies.
- Raymond Moyer, President and CEO – Raymond Moyer is chief executive officer of EPX. With more than 20 years of management and financial services experience, Raymond has led the company’s innovative technology and product development with a series of pioneering “firsts”. These included the development of the first Internet based payment-processing system, the first processing of an online credit card, the first online automated clearing house (ACH) payment transaction and the first credit card surety product providing acquiring banks with a financial guarantee for merchant processing (with Reliance Surety Company, now Travelers’ Property Casualty Corporation). Raymond was president and CEO of InterCept Payment Systems, a publicly traded company that merged with EPX in 2002, providing financial services to over 2000 financial institutions in the United States. Prior to joining EPX, Raymond spent three years as president of Univenture, a $20 million manufacturing and distribution business. He also spent eight years in investment banking, primarily representing $5 million to $100 million privately held concerns in mergers and acquisitions to publicly held companies. Raymond serves on the board of directors of Newark, Delaware-based Exceptional Care for Children, a state-of-the-art residential healthcare facility serving technology-dependent children and their families, and is a former member of the Board of Directors of InterState Net Bank.
- Michael Moyer, Chief Operating Officer – Michael Moyer oversees the day-to-day operations of EPX, including new merchant integration, customer support, and company-wide project management. Michael has nearly 20 years of experience as an operational and project manager in the energy, information technology, and construction industries. Most recently Michael served as Manager of New Product Development at Blue Square Energy (BSE). While at BSE, Michael led the mechanical and operational development of the first of its kind solar cell manufacturing line. Prior to joining Blues Square Energy, Michael was Capital Projects Manager for Christiana School District (Delaware), where he was responsible for IT and mechanical infrastructure design, development and construction. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware. He is also a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Delaware.
- Nancy Reilly, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer – Nancy Reilly joined Electronic Payment Exchange in 2004 as chief financial officer and treasurer. Nancy was also acting chief financial officer for Blue Square Energy, Inc., a manufacturer of solar energy photovoltaic cells. Prior to joining EPX, Nancy was vice president and chief financial officer of Omicron Consulting, Inc., a $40 million computer-consulting firm located in Philadelphia, PA. In that role, she was responsible for the finance, human resources and purchasing functions for the company and served on the Board of Directors as secretary and treasurer. Prior to joining Omicron in 1999, Nancy was vice president and chief financial officer for Kimble Glass, Inc. Kimble is a $220 million pharmaceutical and laboratory glass manufacturer with facilities in the US and Mexico. Nancy served on the Board of Directors for Kimble and was a member of the Board of Kimble-Enbosa, a Mexican joint venture of the company. She joined Kimble in 1981 as a financial analyst and served in numerous financial roles during her eighteen-year tenure with the company. She holds a MBA in Accounting and Financial Management from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA and a BA in Business Administration from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. Ms. Reilly is currently an active member of the Rotary Club of Mullica Hill, NJ and serves on the Rotary Club Board as Treasurer and Past President. She is also a board member and the finance committee chairperson for Newark, Delaware-based Exceptional Care for Children, a state-of-the-art residential healthcare facility serving technology-dependent children and their families.
- Matthew R. Ornce, Chief Security Officer – Matthew Ornce serves as the company’s chief security officer, directing platform and company security and securing intellectual property. Matthew’s previous role at EPX was chief information officer, in which he was responsible for developing many industry-unique, real-time, web-based merchant solutions. Matthew was formerly the chief information officer of Intercept Payment Solutions, a publicly traded company providing financial services to over 2000 financial institutions across the country. Matthew holds an Associate of Science in Data Processing from Indiana Institute of Technology and a Masters in Architecture from the University at Buffalo.
- Alec Dollarhide, Director of Technology – As director of technology at EPX, Alec leads a team of technology and data security professionals who are responsible for the planning, development, implementation and production of all ACH, credit and debit card transaction processing for EPX’s diverse client base. With more than 20 years experience in the financial processing industry, Alec has held a broad series of positions with evolving responsibilities. Most recently, he was director of technology at Intercept Payment Solutions Inc., when they merged with EPX in 2002. Prior to his position at Intercept, Alec was director of technology for Nelcela Inc., a provider of financial processing software and a registered third-party processor for MasterCard and Visa. Prior to his employment with Nelcela Inc., Alec was employed by Credit Card Services, Inc. as director of engineering. Earlier in his career, Alec held management positions at MacLand Inc., Jennifer Loomis and Associates, Laser Engineering, and ADT. Alec holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering/CSE from Northern Arizona University’s College of Engineering.
- Rick Dressel, Executive Vice President – Rick joined EPX in December 2012 as executive vice president. Rick’s relationship with EPX started in 2004 when he joined Bancorp Bank as AVP of Risk and Underwriting. The relationship continued with Meridian Bank in 2010 where Rick was recruited to manage and expand the merchant acquiring program begun in 2008. The program went from a ($500,000) loss to a net profit of over $1M in 18 months. From 2002-2004, Rick was the director of risk for Global Payments in Owings Mills, MD managing and completely restructuring a 100-person risk department. Prior to entering the credit card industry, Rick held several positions in the insurance and finance industry in operations, underwriting, risk, compliance, product development, sales, and relationship management. Rick retired as a lieutenant from the Delaware State Police in 1995 after 21 years having served in a number of high-level investigative and management roles. Rick holds a B.A. from the University of DE and a MBA from Wilmington University.
- Ana M. Velasquez, Senior Vice President, Banking Alliances - As a senior vice president in the Banking Alliances Division, Ana oversees EPX’s bank relationships domestically and in the Latin American & Caribbean region. The Banking Alliance Division’s main focus is to expand EPX’s presence internationally while developing key alliances at a global level. Prior to joining EPX, Ana was a research analyst at Freeh Group International, LLC., a global risk management firm founded by Louis J. Freeh, former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Ana holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Delaware, DE and a MBA in International Business Management from Goldey-Beacom College, DE.